Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween

I really love Halloween and dressing up...Or maybe I just love dressing up because well I'm sick of what I and everybody else looks like on a day to day basis. That's right, you people all make me a little sick. hah. We all wear masks anyways, you know, covering up some aspect of ourselves to appear better than you actually are. I do it and so do you, so whatever. It sucks that we don't live in a world where honesty is appreciated--even if society suggests that policy-wise, it's number one. So come Halloween, we're still wearing masks, or layers of make up and outlandish clothes, etcetera, but hey, despite being covered in fake blood and gangrenous sores, you're not bullshitting. So drink up, eat candy, and don't blog when you're drunk-ish and worried about work in a few hrs.
Try not to break shit, hurt people or burn things down in your halloween glee. Take a tylenol before bed with a glass of water and swallow back the urge to puke. It should be fine.

No comments: